A place to learn from world-changing innovators and forward thinkers on how to be a Connected Business
Call for Presentations
The WSO2Con Europe 2014 program committee invites submissions on all topics related to integration, SOA, API, mobile, data and analytics, application development, governance, business services, cloud computing, and REST, including, but not limited to, those listed in the preceding topic list.
Presentation proposals should be submitted by filling out the speaker form by February 28th, 2014
WSO2Con Europe 2014 will bring together architects, directors and CxOs who desire to build Cloud-Native solutions, publish APIs, improve App delivery, reach out to mobile apps, adopt DevOps processes, and achieve integration agility. The WSO2Con agenda will feature leading development best practices, expert architecture guidance, new WSO2 products, and opportunities to connect with your peers.
WSO2 invites our customers, partners, and friends to submit a speaking proposal. The two-day conference and one tutorials day will deliver end-user case studies, industry expert vision, and hands-on development guidance. Share your experiences on the following topics:
- Cloud-native Platform-as-a-Service and developing cloud-aware applications
- Using APIs to extend apps and services to mobile users
- Adopting REST and using data APIs to power the mobile app experience
- Establishing a Cloud DevOps Factory to improve application delivery and team collaboration
- Creating vertical PaaS offering with a digital ecosystem platform
- Implementing enterprise integration patterns, ESB best practices, and achieving integration agility
- How to follow practical SOA and establish effective SOA governance
- Promoting service re-use and maximizing SOA success
- Empowering business owners with business process and business rule-based systems
- Making better business decisions with Complex Event Processing (CEP), Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), and Big Data analytics
- Open source strategies, communities, and adoption practices
- Embedding WSO2 middleware in OEM and ISV products
Even if your favorite topic or story isn’t represented in the list above, please send in your proposal. Your peers will find your unique story relevant and compelling, and our selection committee recognizes how our creative community shapes the conference agenda. Everyone has a valuable perspective to share.
- Tell a relevant and timely story
- Will attendees have similar goals and challenges?
- Why would someone want to attend your presentation?
- Manage time and scope
- Let us know how long you want to present, and match your proposal scope to the timeframe
- Compelling proposal delivery
- A recommended proposal format describes potential benefits, outlines challenging roadblocks, and then describes how people use processes, technology, and tools to successfully deliver a project and create business value
- Ensure your proposal clearly states learning areas. Three to five sentences presented as bullet item works well
- Airfare reimbursement if travelling from outside of Spain.
- Complimentary hotel accommodation for up to 3 nights.
- Free pass to attend the Tutorials and Conference sessions.
- Your name and presentation details promoted on the website, press releases and other promotional material.
- Colleague discounts.